From tots to teens, Saw Mill Club offers numerous children’s tennis programs to keep your kids in the swing of things.
You’ll be amazed at how quickly they take to tennis. Before you know it they will be smashing, slicing, and lobbing like a pro!
10 and Under Tennis
Our Goal is to provide a solid foundation of tennis fundamentals in a challenging and fun environment. This program is designed to follow the USTA pathway and guidelines. We will be using the age appropriate, USTA approved tennis balls and court dimensions.
The foundation of this program is based on developing five crucial areas of competitive tennis:
- One-on-one coaching
- Drilling with other competitive players
- Supervised match play
- Visual feedback
- Off court training
The goal of the Junior training program is to provide an intensive and fun program for those who have committed to improving their game. Participants will be encouraged to start playing USTA tournaments. Student/Pro ratio 5:1
The EDGE Tennis program is designed for players who are actively involved in tennis tournament play and are very serious about developing the skills required to reach their individual goals for competitive USTA play. There is limited enrollment, and participation is by invitation only.
The foundation of this program is based on developing four crucial areas of competitive tennis:
- Individual attention: advanced stroke technique
- Drill group instruction: high percentage shot selection and execution
- Group fitness: strength and explosive movement training with a certified trainer
- Match play: supervised ladder matches, strategy & points
Junior Tennis Summer Camp
This camp, run by USPTA Certified Professionals is designed for kids interested in building a solid foundation of tennis fundamentals in a challenging and fun environment. For ages 7 to 18.
The foundation of this Camp is based on developing three crucial areas of tennis:
- Individual Attention: stroke technique
- Drill group instruction: high percentage shot selection
- Strategy: competitive matches and points
Contact Tennis Director Zuka Mukharadze to discover how easy it is to get active!
Phone: (914) 241-0797