Saw Mill Club offers the highest quality and largest variety of children’s tennis programs to keep your kids in the swing of things.
10 and Under Tennis Summer Camp
Our Goal is to provide a solid foundation of tennis fundamentals in a challenging and fun environment. This program is designed to follow the USTA pathway and guidelines. We will be using the age appropriate, USTA approved tennis balls and court dimensions.
Junior Training Summer Camp
The goal of the Junior training program is to provide an intensive and fun program for those who have committed to improving their game. Participants will be encouraged to start playing USTA tournaments.
EDGE Tennis Summer Camp
The EDGE Tennis program is designed for players who are actively involved in tennis tournament play and are serious about developing the skills required to reach their individual goals for competitive USTA play.
The foundation of this program is based on developing four crucial areas of competitive tennis:
- Individual attention: advanced stroke technique
- Drill group instruction: high percentage shot selection and execution
- Group fitness: strength and explosive movement training with a certified trainer
- Match play: supervised ladder matches, strategy & points Fridays 6:30pm – 9pm
Following the USTA 10 & Under player development pathway, this program is designed for players 10 years old or younger who are interested in developing the skills to become competitive USTA Tournament Players. EDGE Prep players are required to participate in USTA 10 & Under Tournaments. Upon graduation, players automatically qualify for The EDGE Program.
The foundation of this program is based on developing four areas of competitive tennis:
- Individual attention: stroke technique and grip selection
- Group instruction: focus on the correct stroke repetition and shot selection
- Movement: tennis specific footwork and fitness
- Match play: strategy and points Sundays 3pm – 5pm