Come discover what we have for our new members…
Smart Start is an invigorating experience personally suited to each individual new member. The program includes two one-hour sessions that are designed to help define your fitness goals, create a plan to achieve them and enable a smooth transition to your exercise routine. The Smart Start program is pre-paid by Saw Mill Club for each new member as our way of allowing you to customize your new member experience to your specific needs.
To get started, contact Heidi Michaels, Smart Start Ambassador, today.
Smart Start is customized to provide each new member with their ideal experience.
All new Members receive:
- Smart Start Welcome Session – Health history, goal setting, assessment, and a personalized plan
- Jam Pass – This is your new member pass for our Small Group Training classes – Jams. Invite a friend to join you as you try our wide variety of Jams
Fitness Options (Choose one additional session):
- Personal Training Session – An individual training session geared to your specific goals
- Key Session – Create a customized workout program that automatically tracks your cardio and resistance training progress with the TechnoGym SmartKey. Learn more about SmartKey HERE
- Fitness Center Orientation – Introduction to the cardio room, the resistance training space, and Kinesis studio. Sample our program options in each area
- Flexibility Session – Focus on corrective movements and useful techniques to improve muscular efficiency to increase overall flexibility
Upgrade your Smart Start package to include an additional session for $30.00
- Optimal Training Session – an additional one hour training session with your Smart Start Coach
- SmartKey Session – an additional hour to fine tune your TechnoGym SmartKey
- Comprehensive Wellness Assessment – a thorough and complete assessment of your overall wellness
- Pathway to Success Check-in – Evaluate your success, re-assess your goals and develop a clear plan for continuing on your pathway to success 6-weeks after you start
Junior Smart Start: (Ages 14-17)
Our two-session Junior Smart Start provides personalized instruction and introduction to the wide variety of fitness equipment offered at Saw Mill Club
Smart Start Personal Training Discount:
Upon completing your sessions we offer a 25% Discount on (10) one-hour Personal Training sessions.
Small Group Training Jams:
Membership includes unlimited Jams for only $60.00 per month.
For a complete listing of our Jams schedule and Jam descriptions visit our Jams Page.
To get started, simply contact Heidi Michaels, Smart Start Ambassador, today or fill-out the inquiry form below.
Expiration: Please be aware that your Smart Start sessions are open to new members for only 90 days after joining.