6 weeks of pre-wedding workouts including personal training tailored to your Big Day goals.
Saw Mill Club’s pre-wedding fitness program is tailored to your individual desired results through one-on-one personal training while also giving you the freedom to workout at your own pace through unlimited Group Fitness classes.
Whether you’re interested in shaping your entire body or targeting a specific area based on the silhouette of your wedding gown, our Bridal Boot Camp will help you look and feel your very best on the big day
Wedding Focused Fitness + Spa Treatments = Your Best Bridal Self
- Make an appointment to receive your membership & be introduced to our renowned Personal Training program
- Unlimited access to Group Fitness classes at both Saw Mill Club locations including Barre, Cycling, Yoga, Zumba, Pilates, Cardio and more
- Unlimited access to our state-of-the-art fitness and weight centers
- Six one-on-one Personal Training sessions (1 weekly) with a Roadmap Personal Trainer — and we’ll match you with the trainer who’s best for your needs!
- Access to one Small Group Personal Training session weekly
- Unlimited access to both clubs and its amenities, including indoor & outdoor pools, hot tub, luxury locker rooms, and our Saw Mill Club classes app
- A facial and a custom brow sculpt by our award-winning esthetician and brow shaping expert
- An exfoliating body polish and all-over moisturizing treatment by a Certified Massage Therapist
- Discounted medspa services at Spa Chiara located in Saw Mill Club East
- A Bridal Boot Camp gift bag full of Saw Mill Club goodies and local shopping/service discounts that may come in handy for your wedding or once you’re a Mrs.
When does Bridal Boot Camp begin and what is the schedule?
- Bridal Boot Camp begins at your convenience! Once you reserve your spot, our Membership Department will contact you to schedule a date/time for a club tour, during which you’ll receive your membership and complete your Personal Training Profile. From there, the schedule becomes whatever works for you! You’ll book your one-on-one personal training sessions at the start of the program and will have unlimited access to pre-scheduled group fitness and Small Group Training classes at both Saw Mill Club locations. Saw Mill Club offers more than 90 group fitness classes weekly!
How Much Does Bridal Boot Camp Cost?
- The entire six-week program is only $599 payable in two installments.
What if I’d like one (or all) of the ladies in my wedding party to participate with me?
- Bridal Boot Camp welcomes bridesmaids, mother-of-the-bride/groom, and whomever else you’d like to participate with you. Please email BridalBootCamp@SawMillClub.com for more details.
My wedding is still months away. How can I continue my fitness journey beyond Bridal Boot Camp?
- We offer multiple membership options exclusive to Bridal Boot Camp participants. You will be presented these options toward the close of your program.
Reserve your spot in Bridal Boot Camp.
After submitting the (confidential & privacy protected) form below, you’ll receive a Success message with next steps. If you have questions prior to reserving your spot, please email BridalBootCamp@SawMillClub.com. Each participant must reserve their spot individually regardless of if the participant is the bride-to-be or a member of the bridal party, etc.